- He is born in 1967 in Belgium and he begins to practice Shotokan Karate (JKA) in 1982 at the " Karate Club des 2 Haine" under the direction of André Pint and Eric Van Roode.
- He passes his kyu exams under the supervision of Raymond Honore (karate club La Louvière).
- He practices English boxing and full contact between 91 and 96.
- He obtains the title of medical doctor with high distinction in 1992 at the Free University of Brussels.
- He presents his Shodan exam in 1993.
- He obtains the title of specialist in medical imaging with high distinction in 1997 at the Free University of Brussels.
- He begins to practice Shitoryu karate (Shitokai Mons) under the direction of Natale Zazzera and Bernard Pontegnie in 2010 .
- He presents his Nidan exam (Shitoryu, GFK) in 2012.
- He presents his Nidan exam (Shotokan, JKA) in 2013.
- He presents his Sandan exam (Shitokai Belgium) in 2017.